28 August 2010

Acceptance

What I've been through was really a shocker for me. But it's alryte, I've seen the other end of this dilemma. It's not me to chose what's best for them. I'll let them decide themselves. Cause their the only one I got. I know they can change. I got this strong feeling in my gut that they would. I'll just have to wait. Realizing this, their still the same person i knew years back. I'm not giving up on them. :)

Btw, I wrote a new song today. It's a so so for me. Still trying to make it slower but it still ended up being in a upper beat. It's about trying so badly to change the people you love. but lastly realising that it's not your responsibility to make the change. It's them to decide. It's just a matter of time. So yea, that's the whole sum of the song.

I have another song I'm trying to finish tomorrow. It's more of a continuation of my cousins unfinished song. It's in my ipod though. it's called 'track 05' for now. cause I can't quite figure out the perfect title for the song yet. i might just call it pancakes. Okaay maybe not. Still in the figuring out section. I'll think of something.

Oh guess what, I'm starting my p90x workout tomorrow. Time to pump back those all muscle of mine. It's gonna be like pumping a flat tyre. So see me in the next two weeks. Cause a slightly bigger version of me will arrive. if you know what i mean :P



No comments: